See how you can block friends on Facebook– Have you been burdened by annoying Facebook friends but don’t know how to get rid of them? Well, blocking them will do the magic. Facebook allow you to block and unblock anyone bothering you on their platform. This article will be of immense help to you.
How to block someone on Facebook
When you block someone they will no longer be able to do things such as tag you or see things you post on your Timeline. If you’re friends, blocking will also unfriend them.
To block someone:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block
- Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click Block againPeople will not be notified when you block them.
- If you can’t find someone using this method, try going to the person’s profile and selecting Block from the menu on their cover photo.
Please help us by sharing this article so your true friends can also learn how to get rid of fake friends that spreads fake news. Gracias!!!