How To View Your Facebook Blocked List – Want to find those you blocked on Facebook so you can unblock them? Once in a long while, it’s okay to visit those people on your blocked list to make certain that you didn’t actually blocked them in error.
Facebook is a social network that runs via the power of friendship – blocking so many people won’t help you and not blocking annoying Facebook friends won’t be an option either.
So how do you go about accessing those friends or Facebook users that you’ve blocked? We shall see how to locate users blocked by you on FB.
Your future spouse might be on your Facebook blocked list.
Sometimes go to your Facebook Blocked List just to see how your prisoners are doing.
- Click at the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
- Go to the left side of Facebook and click Blocking
- In the Block Users section you should see a list of people you’ve blocked. Click Unblock next to the name of anyone you want to unblock.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Click Confirm to finish unblocking the person.