In this latest Facebook Basics post, we shall see how to stop stalkers from bothering Facebook users. You can block someone for so many reasons so I leave that for you to decide but below are the major reasons some of us block Facebook friends.
- Friends with frequent annoying status updates.
- Ex that bothers
- Friends that spams your inbox
- Account suspected to be a fraudster
What ever is the reason, Facebook has an option for you to block them.
- Note that you can always unblock people on your blocked list any time you want.
- Keep in mind that whenever you block a Facebook friend and you want to later unblock them, you will have to resend them a new friend request.
- Don’t bother, people you block won’t be notified
How can I quickly block people bothering me?
To block them, follow these steps below:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block
- Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click Block again
What Happens When I Block Someone?
People you block on Facebook won’t be able to do any of the following:
- See things you post on your profile
- Invite you to events or groups
- Add you as a friend
- Tag you in posts, comments or photos
- Start a conversation with you
Please spread this article by sharing. Thanks!