How do I edit a post that I’ve shared from my Facebook Page? – – If you have mistakenly shared a post or photo update and wishes to update it to something more correct, this post is about to help you figure out how to edit a shared post without any further waste of time. Now, Lets get started… See: How to change Facebook Relationship status
How do I edit a post that I’ve shared from my Page on Facebook?
To edit a post that you’ve shared from your Page:
- Go to the post
- Click (..) in the top-right corner and select Edit Post
- Edit your post and click Save
Note: Posts that have been boosted or are part of an ad campaign can’t be edited.
See Who Edited a Post Shared By Your Page
Keep in mind that posts can be edited by other admins and editors who work on your Page.
How to see who edited a post
- Go to the post and click …
- Select View edit history
- From here, you’ll see a history of all edits, including edits made before the post was published
- Click Close after you’ve finished viewing the edit history
Anyone who can see the post can see a history of any edits made after the post was published. Only the people who work on your Page can see edits made before the post was published and who edited it. Please share this post