Find Archived Messages On Facebook App- Whenever you save a chat conversation or private message on Facebook making use of the archive feature, the site eliminates it from the Messages Inbox and Various other areas and transfers it to a separate Archived area. Finding as well as accessing this area can be a bit complicated due to the fact that Facebook does not present the area link title next to the “Inbox” or “Other” link titles. The Messages display layout isn’t broad adequate to display all titles. Instead, to see archived messages, you should access a drop-down list that offers added options.
Source: Learn Facebook Basics
How To See Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger – Using Android.
1. Open the Facebook Messenger App. Facebook Messenger is a blue speech bubble icon with a white lightning bolt in it.
2. Tap House. It’s the icon that appears like a home, and it seems on top left corner simply under the search bar.
3. Press and hang on a discussion. Doing so will expose a pop-up menu.
4. Tap Archive. The discussion will be relocated to the “Archived” folder.
5. Tap the blue speech bubble icon. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and doing so will begin a brand-new discussion.
6. Key in the recipient of your archived discussion.
7. Tap on the recipient’s name. You will now see the archived messages from the discussion appear in the chat window.